CREATING VALUE – ONE ASSET AT A TIME
Pinnacle’s commercial group strives to exceed its clients’ investment strategies. This is possible with Pinnacle’s highly skilled management and maintenance engineering professionals who provide a level of knowledge and customer service that is among the best in the industry. With expert advice regarding capital improvements and enhancing property values, Pinnacle clients have been able to exceed their economic goals.
Through steady growth, Pinnacle built a strong national infrastructure based on solid local market expertise. Whether shaping business environments or buying and selling assets, Pinnacle believes strongly in partnering with its clients to enhance the value of their real estate investment. As an organization, Pinnacle operates with the understanding that its success depends on the success of its clients. With this philosophy and exceptional leadership, Pinnacle continues to provide its clients with superior real estate value today and into the future.
CUSTOMIZED PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
Pinnacle’s commercial management team provides facilities management and leasing services through established relationships with uniquely qualified local brokerage firms. Pinnacle creates an advantage in the commercial marketplace with the separation of management and leasing. The commercial group is dedicated to producing results by creating custom solutions that maximize the potential value of an individual real estate investment.
- Team members are passionate about providing a high level of service to their clients, properties and tenants
- Personnel are highly professional and work in a relationship-oriented culture
- Coordination of leasing activities
- Lease renewals
- Strategic asset redevelopment/value-add analysis
- Broker relationships
- Market comparison reports: rental rates, sales activity and operating expenses
- Market sales and leasing activities and vacancy reports
- Highly qualified and experienced on-site engineering & maintenance teams
- Preventative and proactive maintenance programming
- Emergency preparedness and life safety programming
Service Contract Negotiation and Administration
- Leveraging scale to achieve savings in various expense items
- Identifying “best in class” service providers